Malwarebytes - Smarter Protection
Without a doubt, most of you have heard about Malwarebytes.
Malwarebytes Inc. is an American Internet security company with offices in Santa Clara, California; Clearwater, Florida; Tallinn, Estonia and Cork, Ireland. It specialises in protecting home computers, smartphones, and companies. Malwarebytes was formally established in January 2008 by Marcin Kleczynski.
Several of the company's products have become well known in the computer world, the most popular being Malwarebytes (formerly known as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, abbreviated as MBAM). Malwarebytes is a comprehensive cybersecurity program for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS that crushes established and emerging threats before they can disrupt your digital lifestyle. It blocks malware, hackers, viruses, ransomware, and malicious websites that traditional antivirus isn't smart enough to stop.
Malwarebytes is available in both a free and a premium paid version. The free version can be run manually by the user when desired, but it will only disinfect a computer after an attack. On the other hand, the premium version provides full real-time protection and many more features! We will cover all of them further below ... keep reading!
Malwarebytes Authorised Partner
In July 2019, we were appointed official resellers of Malwarebytes in Malta – an achievement that we are extremely proud of! And, as part of our partnership with Malwarebytes, we are provided with specialised tools to:
- Diagnose and repair computer issues, both hardware and software.
- Detect and remove malware in environments which often render other anti-malware applications helpless.
- Clean-up computers from bundleware, potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), toolbars, and adware.
- Detect and repair rootkits which may have been placed on the disk drive via a malware attack.
Apart from the above, we can offer the premium version at an incredibly discounted price! See below for details.
Traditional antivirus fails because it's slow to react to new threats. And, well, because it's "dumb." Malwarebytes uses layers of technology like anomaly detection (a cool sort of artificial intelligence), behaviour matching, and application hardening to crush malware that hasn't even been seen before. Alright, so not really like traditional antivirus.
The technology used by Malwarebytes not only stops hackers and malware, but it cleans up an infected machine better than traditional antivirus. In fact, this technology earned the only "flawless" clean-up score from the folks at AV-TEST.org.
Visiting an infected website, accepting a call from a scammer, clicking a malicious link – these are just some of the ways you can get hacked. Malwarebytes shuts down those attack vectors, and new ones as they pop up. The bad guys can't even find a way in, whether you’re on Windows, Mac, or Android.
Malwarebytes Premium does all of the following for you:
- Protects you from emerging threats – Detects and removes malware in real-time with advanced anti-malware, anti-spyware, and anti-rootkit technology. Scans for the newest and most dangerous threats automatically, so you’re protected without having to even think about it.
- Crushes the latest scams – Detects and blocks phishing scams used to steal your identity or hack your banking account. Stops cryptojacking (malicious cryptomining) software that hackers install on your computer to “mine” for cryptocurrency (bitcoin and others) without your knowledge.
- Protects your files from being locked and held for ransom – Stops unknown and known ransomware with proprietary technology that works proactively to shield your files. This is a powerful, complete defence that blocks ransomware, and not a simple decryption tool.
- Protects you from fake and infected websites – Detects and prevents contact with websites used by scammers and malicious links. You are proactively protected from downloading malware, hacking attempts, and infected advertising. Worried about wandering into a “bad” Internet neighbourhood? Now you don’t have to be.
- Prevents your programs from being used against you – Wraps your browser and software programs in four layers of defence, stopping attacks that use vulnerabilities in those programs to infect your computer.
- Scans faster, scans smarter – Lightning-fast Hyper Scan mode targets only the threats that are currently active. Faster analysis. Still gets results. Run a scan in the background while you download a video. It's done by the time you're ready to watch.
- Keeps you in the game – Play Mode suspends Malwarebytes notifications, updates, and scheduled scans when you use selected programs. It also improves gaming performance by minimising its background processes. Stay protected while you play games, watch videos, and give presentations.
Do you want to play, shop, and socialise online with peace of mind? We're sure you replied 'YES'! Who doesn't, right? In that case, you should definitely go for Malwarebytes Premium! And you can do this for the price of €25.00 only – 1 Year Subscription, 1 Device (Standard Price: €39.99). Now that's a crazy discount, huh?
If we've done enough to convince you, all you need to do is click on PayPal.Me to purchase the subscription – please include your name, surname, and e-mail address in the 'Add a note' section. Then, we will send you the download link and activation key via e-mail.
Alternatively, if you would like to try the free version first, you can download it from here. With the free version, you get 14 days of full real-time protection. After the 14 days are up, Malwarebytes reverts to a very limited but still free version that cleans up an already-infected computer. We recommend the full real-time protection of Malwarebytes Premium to prevent infection in the first place.